INCOGNITO HIDDEN BRACES
Incognito™ Hidden Braces are unique orthodontic treatment option featuring customized braces placed on the back side of the teeth where they are completely hidden from view. Since they are completely customized for the patient, Incognito Hidden Braces offer many treatment options.
How it works: Your orthodontist will take impressions of your teeth and send them to technicians at the 3M lab. Your Incognito Braces treatment plan is customized by your orthodontist with the help of the 3M lab to meet your exact needs and correct your condition efficiently.
Using computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM), 3D printing technology, and robotics, your brackets and wires are custom manufactured exclusively for you, to correct your exact condition and deliver a confident smile. Each bracket is cast in gold with precision design. Not only is the gold highly polished for additional comfort, but it also is safe for anyone who has Nickel allergies.
Why choose Incognito™ Hidden Braces?
- easy to keep clean
- Completely invisible from the outside because braces are hidden behind your teeth
- perfectly conform to your teeth, optimizing comfort and efficiency.
- Appropriate for most patients
- biologically rejects bacteria
- Always on and always working toward your final result
- Can eat and drink with them on
- Can't be misplaced or lost
- 100% customized
We especially recommend Incognito Hidden Braces for:
- those who are not comfortable with wearing ordinary, visible braces
- musicians playing wind instruments
- adults and teenagers who do sports on a regular basis
- between the age of 13 and 60
STB™ LIGHT LINGUAL SYSTEM
Developed by two of the leading lingual practitioners in the world, Drs. Giuseppe Scuzzo and Kyoto Takemoto, the STb system comprises the most advanced lingual technology, making it incredibly comfortable for the patient and very easy to use – even for clinicians new to lingual.
- you no longer need to worry about misplaced aligners or interruptions in treatment time.
- STb has minimal impact on tongue position and speech
- STb is the ideal solution for those cases that are not suitable for aligner treatment, because they require the high level of control that only fixed appliances can provide.
- The STb Light Lingual System is applicable to all levels of cases
Lingual fixed appliances
SOME USEFUL INFORMATION ON BRACES AND ORAL HYGIENE
A common problem with orthodontic braces is the buildup of bacteria and plaque around the brackets. When not treated vigilantly, they can contribute to enamel damage and long-lasting surface discoloration.
Regardless of which kind of braces you wear, meticulous hygiene is a must. It will be hard to enjoy your newly straightened teeth when the braces come off if they're unhealthy and stained.
I had a nice time in Budapest all things considered and I felt that I was treated by qualified and pleasant people. I also appreciated their effort to make me feel at ease.